General terms of Mountain-Rehab & The Yoga PixiClose Group Classes:
All classes are payable in advance to secure your place. Please ask for the latest schedule and for prices and special offers.
Group classes may be booked by purchasing a class card or block booking, individual drop in sessions are available but class card holders will be given priority due to limited places available. Booking is required prior to attending up to two hours before a class. Please arrive 10 minutes before scheduled start of a class so the class can commence on time. If you are late to a pre-booked class please wait to enter, when signalled to enter please proceed quietly, being respectful of the other students. If you haven’t booked please refrain from entering if the class has already started.
In the event of a late cancellation (later than 24 hours before) or in the event of a ‘no show’ you will forfeit a class from your class card, if purchasing individual sessions there will be a two strikes & you are out policy.
Classes not redeemed before card expiry cannot be rolled over, unless there are extenuating circumstances which will need to be discussed with your instructor their decision being final.
When booking your first class you will be asked to complete an enrolment form, apologies if you have done this before but forms are retained by the instructors & it is a requirement for your safety that we know as much about you as possible. We hope you understand & can cooperate with us on this. Ideally this form should be emailed back prior to your first class, if this isn’t possible please hand it to your instructor when you arrive. The information on this form enables our teachers to be aware of any injuries or other limitations so that they can ensure that you are working safely in the class.
Private 1:1 Sessions:
Private Sessions are payable by cash to the teacher concerned at the time of the session or by Bank Transfer (PayPal may also be possible please enquire) prior to your session. If booking a block of private sessions payment in full is required, unless you are advised otherwise.
If paying by Bank Transfer/PayPal you will be responsible for any transactions fees.
There will be no charge if you cancel up to 24 hours before your session, if you cancel later than that time or if you do not attend your session, you will be fully charged at the applicable rate.
We will always make every effort to ensure that all the exercises in your sessions are suitable for you and your ability. Mountain-Rehab holds no responsibility for injuries that occur from normal practice of Yoga with us.
We ask that you let your teacher know immediately if you are suffering from a new injury or if you feel any pain or discomfort during your class. You are encouraged to listen to your own body.
By registering you are confirming you have read & agree to the conditions mentioned above and agree to the terms below:
I hereby agree to the following:
1. That I am participating in a Yoga class, workshop, or pre-registered yoga session offered by The Yoga Pixi during which I will receive information/ instruction about Yoga. I recognize that yoga may require physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury if I do not listen to my own body. I am fully aware of the risks and/or hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation. I certify that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition, which would prevent my full participation. I accept it is my responsibility to refrain from certain postures & to rest when required.
3. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in any yoga program with The Yoga Pixi. I agree to let The Yoga Pixi, take/use any photographs or video footage of me and/or waive any rights of compensation or ownership thereto. I am happy for my details to be passed to future instructors working from Mountain Rehab or for The Yoga Pixi.
4. I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim that I may have against The Yoga Pixi & its teachers, for any injury, death or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in a Yoga class, workshop or pre-registered yoga session; including loss that may be caused by the negligence of the released party.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives, forever release, waive, discharge and covenant negligence or other acts. I understand that I am giving up my rights to take any legal action or raise any claims of any kind whatsoever against The Yoga Pixi & its associates.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I am 18 years of age or older and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.