* Per September, 2021
A beautiful internship for a communications student with a conscious mindset and a passion for everything online.
"We help yoga teachers worldwide find balance in studio management."
At Momoyoga we are a relatively small team, but we have some big dreams. Our mission? To help people find balance. By creating the best management software for yoga studios worldwide. Helping yoga studios around the globe. And with this, we need your help. We are searching for the right person to join us in our quest to conquer the (yoga) world.
Momoyoga started out in the Netherlands. In 2016 we opened our doors to yoga studios worldwide. Since then, more than 350,000 yogis have booked over 5 million yoga classes in more than 45 countries.
We are a creative and product-customer-minded team. We are ambitious though modest. We value the individual behind every team member. We want to build a great product, but also create a great working environment where we enjoy working together and growing the company together.
What am I going to do? 🤔
- You will work on both internal and external communications.
- You will connect with guest writers, influencers, and customer success team members.
- You will create newsletters, work on our blog, and our social media outlets.
- You will co-create our monthly release notes and update our corporate website using our CMS.
- You will update and improve our internal communication channels and documentation.
- You will support the Growth team in creating new ads and campaigns.
- You will support the Product team in providing in-app copy and translations (in cooperation with external translators).
- You will support the Customer Success team in creating new content for our knowledge base and customer communication templates.
Who do I work together with? 👩💻🧑🏻💻 📋
You will work directly with all teams, as you will support them with your communication skills. Your focus will mainly be with the Customer Success team and the Growth team. As Momoyoga still has a relatively small team, you’ll somehow work with everyone. Many of our weekly and monthly events are an all-team gathering.
What skills do I need? 📋
We are looking for someone with a pure passion for communication. Who loves to create beautiful content. You can really get into our target audience’s skin.
- Someone who is creative and comes up with new ideas on providing original and valuable content for our customers.
- Someone who has an international orientation. Who loves to learn all about the world around us.
- Someone who is confident writing in English. Dutch is welcome, though not required.
- Someone who has an eye for detail. Someone who is ‘pixel-perfect’.
- Someone who is conscious of the world around him/her. Someone who values a healthy lifestyle, possibly someone who likes practicing yoga. Though this is not required.
- Someone who can work independently, loves to do ‘deep work’, but is also open to learning new things and discuss feedback with teammates.
What can I expect? 👏
- An internship period with both feet in an online startup.
- A creative and energetic work environment. Never a dull moment.
- A period in which you will learn a tremendous amount of things. Both from your day-to-day work, as from interacting with our colorful team.
- A healthy and cozy lunch, every day. At no expense.
- A workplace in the city center. Right next to 013 Popcentrum and all the bars and cool places that Tilburg has to offer.
How to Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Don’t hesitate and email Joost directly.
Last updated: February 26 , 2021