You will leave rejuvenated, refreshed, stretched and in a calm mood. Just what we need for the great start of the week ! Since it is Monday, we will be a bit more dynamic, to set the rhythm for the week;)
For kids 5-11 years old. After 11 children can join adults group.
For the first class please bring A3 paper, pencil, eraser.
Classes are thought in English, French, Russian.
Why ART is good for kids?:
1. Motor skill development
Scribbling with markers and crayons is a skill that sets the foundation for learning to write. Holding a paintbrush, stringing beads, and cutting with scissors all hone fine motor skills, which aids in things like learning to tie shoes, fastening buttons, holding utensils and many more daily activities.
2. Self-esteem and self-expression
Mastering skills, completing art projects and learning to express themselves in new ways helps kids gain confidence and perseverance. These things also help kids come up with positive emotional responses to stressful situations. Time-dependent projects, like waiting for paint and glue to dry, encourage patience, which is tough for most kids. Concentrating on a project for long periods also develops focus and longer attention spans.
3. Visual processing and memory
Painting, drawing and sculpting help develop visual-spatial skills, especially in toddlers. These skills help kids analyse what they see and make choices based on visual information. Creating arts and crafts projects also assists with developing executive function, which includes working memory, mental flexibility and self-control. Creative play and activities are a key way of developing these necessary traits. These traits guide your child’s ability to plan his or her behaviour, which is essential to academic success.
4. Kids just love art, is fun, creative, they can express themselves and the vision of our world on the paper 🎨🎨🎨
For kids 5-11 years old. They just have to wear comfortable clothes, be bare foot, and get ready for fascinating journey to the space, inhabitant islands, magical forest, meeting speaking animals, fairies and wizards.
Classes are thought in English, French and Russian.
Why yoga is good for children?:
1. Yoga helps children manage their anxiety. The breathing exercises and relaxation techniques learned from practicing yoga can help children with stress management. Teaching children how to reduce stress in a healthy way is an important life skill that will help them as children and as adults.
2. Yoga improves children’s emotional regulation. Another benefit of yoga for children is that it helps children learn to be in the present moment while relaxing and gaining a peaceful state of mind, which ultimately improves their emotional regulation.
3. Yoga boosts children’s self-esteem. Yoga for kids can do wonders for their self-esteem. Perfecting a pose or improving their balance and flexibility can give young children a sense of personal empowerment.
4. Yoga increases children’s body awareness and mindfulness. Going through a variety of yoga poses helps children learn about their bodies and the movements they’re capable of doing.
5. Yoga enhances children’s concentration and memory. One of the top benefits of kids’ yoga is that the different types of moves requires children to focus and work on their memorization skills—both of which can translate over into their academic performance.
6. Yoga develops children’s strength and flexibility. Yoga helps strengthen children’s growing bodies and helps them improve their flexibility, which can reduce their chance of injury.
7. Yoga teaches discipline and reduces impulsivity. Yoga can reduce challenging behaviors in the classroom by providing a physical outlet for children to express themselves. It also teaches children about discipline as they work on clearing their minds and perfecting their poses.
8. And last, but not least, yoga is fun!! Children learn to communicate through play, they lough, jump, increase their imagination and just spend an amazing time, going on a fantasy trips to the islands, space, forests, meeting speaking animals and magical creatures! A wonderful yoga adventure is waiting your child !
Iyengar yoga uses lots of different kind of props (chairs, belts, blocks, bolsters). Which helps to develop flexibility of parts of the body which is difficult to access. Allows to practice inverted asanas and hand stands. Very high level of terapethical effect.
For beginners and for advance students who wants to increase the awareness of the body and practice.
You will be taught an academic approach, i.e. learning perspective, construction, proportions, rules of shadow and light, anatomy. Classes will be adapted specially for your level, so you can progress from class to class. From more easy task to more complex. From easy geometrical forms to life portrait drawing.
Once you confident in drawing we will start painting aquarelle, guash, oil.
Restorative yoga - yoga with a beautiful conception of slow rhythm, simple postures, and gentle stretches that allow you to transform not only your body but your mind from tension into stillness, into relaxation&deep tranquillity.
Experience full rejuvenation of the spirit with a soft guided meditation at the end.
Restorative yoga is the best solution for people, who can not easily switch off from their duty to Day-off.
Take this opportunity to unwind and harmonize yourself from week activities. ENJOY ! ommmmm
Yoga Nidra, or Yogic sleep is a powerful relaxation and meditation technique. All you have to do make yourself comfortable in laying position and follow the instructor's guidance to dive deep into your subconscious world.
During Yoga Nidra we will be using all kinds of meditative instruments: gong, Himalayan singing bowls, bells, conch shells, music of the rain, sansula, etc.
Allow yourself a time for a tea after the session and take it easy. This practice is very relaxing and is 30 min of yoga nidra are considered as two hours of deep sleep.
Music develop the sense of rhythm, coordination, both sides of brains are activated. The class is based on the form of game, theatre, art, play. Is never boring and always very creative ! Kids love it !!!