General terms of Alex Howarth YogaClose AGREEMENT
1. In consideration of participating the “Activity”, I agree and acknowledge that I am fully aware that participation in the Activity involve risks and I accept all the risks of participating.
2. I agree and acknowledge that:
a. I am in proper physical condition to participate in the Activity, and am aware that participation could, in some circumstances, result in physical injury, serious physical injury or death.
b. I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured.
3. I hereby, for myself and for my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, fully release, waive and forever discharge any and all rights or Claims I may have, now or in the future, against any Alex Howarth Yoga, even if the Claims are based on the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of Alex Howarth Yoga or anyone else.
4. I am aware that it is advisable to consult a physician prior to participating in the Activity. If I have consulted a physician, I have taken the physician’s advice.
5. I have fully read and understand this agreement. I am aware that by signing this agreement, I am waiving certain legal rights I or my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against the Released Party.
I also understand that:
a. All payments are non-refundable or transferrable for any reason, including, but not limited to vacation, illness and injury.
b. The scheduling and content of activities may be changed on occasion.
c. I will notify instructors immediately of any pain and/or major discomfort felt during any activity.
d. If I am pregnant or become pregnant I shall notify the instructors before next practicing with Alex Howarth Yoga.