General terms of Soul Shop YogaClose In registering for classes with Soul Shop Yoga, LLC. I hereby agree to the following:
1. That I am participating in yoga classes offered by Soul Shop Yoga, LLC. during which I will receive information and instruction about fitness, yoga, and /or health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to and regarding my participation in yoga classes offered by Soul Shop Yoga, LLC. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition which would prevent my participation in these classes.
3. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in yoga classes offered by Soul Shop Yoga, LLC. I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured.
4. I understand that during yoga classes, the instructor may physically adjust students’ form and posture (*no adjustments during COVID pandemic). If I do not want such physical adjustments, I will so inform the instructor at each class I attend. I also acknowledge that if I do wish to receive such adjustments, that it is my responsibility to inform the instructor when an adjustment has gone as far as I desire at that time.
5. I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against Soul Shop Yoga, LLC. for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in these programs, other than for malicious acts where injury is intended.
6. I also understand that I am solely responsible for the security of my personal belongings. I understand that stray items left on premises will be collected and held as “lost and found”, but if unclaimed, are subject to disposal.
7. This release is also effective for subsequent classes I may attend in addition to my current set of classes.
8. I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I waive my rights to negotiate this release and waiver. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.