Yoga in Brancaster Staithe @The Wild Yoga Garden // Ashtanga . Flow . Dragon Dance . Hatha
Wednesday, June 14 •
6:00 PM - 7:15 PM
NorthShore Paddle Boards, Main Road, Brancaster Staithe, King's Lynn PE31 8BU
Emilie Joy Garrould
Hi I'm Emilie,
I believe yoga should be a celebration of what our bodies can do and am passionate about supporting women to connect with their bodies.
“My classes are not simply turn up, stretch and go home. I hold space for you to explore your mind and body through a multi-disciplinary approach which is rooted in yoga and draws from somatic and embodiment practices. I believe movement should be a celebration of what our bodies can do, it’s not about trying to change it. I hold space for you to accept and embrace the nature of change within us. My classes a space for you to be you, exactly as you are. A space where we connect, share, move, breath and rest.”
I teach a rotation of styles of yoga: Ashtanga // Fluid Flow // Dragon Dance // Hatha
Ashtanga is a structured practice which is an amazing foundation for yoga, Fluid Flow is a non-linear practice focused less on held postures and more fluid continuous movement, Dragon Dance is rooted in Daoist Yoga and Thai Chi linking breath and movement building a cyclic flow, Hatha yoga is a slow and grounding practice, closer to earth. At the beginning of every class we ‘check in’ this is a way to understand the collective energy of the group. All classes include a combination of breath-work, pranayama, asana (postures), embodiment practices, somatic movement, meditation and savasana relaxation.
Suitable for beginners and experienced practitioners.
Please bring a mat, blanket, and cushion. If you don't have equipment, please let Emilie know before the class so she can bring the relevant equipment.
Class Drop In & Blocks
I offer both drop-in and blocks. By booking a block you are received classes at a discounted rate. Upon purchasing a block, please be aware that you must register for the individual classes you wish to attend. You can join either cass in Fakenham or Brancaster Staithe with a block. All classes must be pre-booked, no walk-ins. Classes that are cancelled on the day or the day before are still payable and will be deducted from a block.
£12 Drop In (must used within 2 weeks of purchase)
£40 4 Classes (must used within 6 weeks of purchase)
£75 8 Classes (must used within 12 weeks of purchase)
Classes that are cancelled on the day or the day before are still payable and deducted from your block. There is the option to unregister outside of the cancelation period, which you can do through the booking system. If you cancel within the notice period (48 hour before the class) you may use the class credit.
Terms and Conditions:
- By attending this class, you are agreeing to take responsibility for your own mental, emotional and physical well-being
- You are responsible for knowing and maintaining your own boundaries during this class (and at all other times too!) keeping in mind that they may change day to day.
- Remember you have full permission (and encouragement) to say no when you want to.
- If you arrive late, please enter the space quietly, as to not disturb others who are started their practice.
- You must be respectful to both me and all other participants of the class. We don't all have to agree with each other, but we do have be respectful.
- Bring your own yoga mat and equipment with you (or let me know in advance if you don't have one)
- There is cancellation policy, classes that are cancelled on the day or the day before are non refundable and non transferable.
Share this class