woensdag 1 april
- 17:00 - 18:00
- Schoolstraat 28
Wouldn't you love to find a way to boost your child's self-esteem? Is your child maybe a little monkey? Or a ball of energy? Kids Aerial Yoga might be one of the most powerful activities you may not have thought of...
Aerial yoga features the use of slings (hammocks) suspended from the ceiling to give your child the feeling of weightless, safe flight. In Kids Aerial Yoga fantasy becomes a reality and kids get to use their creative energy.
There are many more benefits to Aerial Yoga. We work on motor skills and balance, and develop body awareness. Through play we work on building strength while we also work on social skills.
Empowering young yogis to feel strong and confident is one of our goals. If it is also your goals as a parent, let your kid try it out. If they love it, they can join our weekly classes too.
1. Make sure that your child wears zipper and button free clothing to help keep our hammocks safe.
2. Refrain from eating and drinking 1 hour from the start of class!
3. This workshop is most suitable for kids aged 8-12 years old.
4. Price: 15 euro per child.
5. Max. number of participants: 8 / min. number: 3