Monday 28 September
- 6:45 pm - 7:45 pm
- East Suffolk Yoga, Rendlesham
All Yoga classes are currently limited to 6 participants to meet government requirements.
Due the current Covid - 19 Pandemic the following is required if you are attending an event at East Suffolk Yoga Studio, Rendlesham
• Please bring your own Yoga mat, Yoga block and strap
• Please wear a mask when entering the building, your mask can be removed when you are on your Yoga mat or at your workstation.
• Please put your mask back on when your session finishes or if you temporarily need to leave your yoga mat or workstation.
• Your temperature will be taken on arrival.
• Please use the hand gel provided or bring your own.
• Toilets and handwashing facilities are available.
For further information regarding our Covid - 19 preparedness go to
In this session we will go through a Vinyasa flow, the extended sequences provide an opportunity for a more physically challenging practice.
Ian has a calm and inclusive approach to his teaching allowing you to feel relaxed throughout your yoga class. Ian’s interest in sharing yoga to everyone to create a space where you can take some time out for yourself, become aware of your body and breath providing an opportunity to be in the present moment, without the distraction of thoughts from the past or the future.