Wednesday 30 September
- 7:45 pm - 8:30 pm
- East Suffolk Yoga, Rendlesham
Due the current Covid - 19 Pandemic the following is required if you are attending an event at East Suffolk Yoga Studio, Rendlesham
• Please bring your own Yoga mat, Yoga block and strap
• Please wear a mask when entering the building, your mask can be removed when you are on your Yoga mat or at your workstation.
• Please put your mask back on when your session finishes or if you temporarily need to leave your yoga mat or workstation.
• Your temperature will be taken on arrival.
• Please use the hand gel provided or bring your own.
• Toilets and handwashing facilities are available.
For further information regarding our Covid - 19 preparedness go to
Each session will consist of a Yoga Nidra relaxation and a meditation practice. The meditation techniques are based on the Buddhist teaching of natural breath meditation.
These session are aimed at those new to meditation or for those of you that are looking for some quiet time in an comforting enviroment.
Yoga Nidra relaxation helps prepare the body and mind for Meditation.
Yoga nidra, or yogic sleep as it is commonly known, is an immensely powerful meditation technique, and one of the easiest yoga practices to develop and maintain. While the practitioner rests comfortably in savasana (corpse pose), this systematic meditation takes you through the pancha maya kosha (five layers of self), leaving you with a sense of wholeness.