General Terms of One Soul YogaClose GENERAL
We are located at 521 Main Street, upstairs in Suite 201 in Sulphur Springs. We are across the street from Dollar General. Our website is www.OneSoulYogaStudio.com.
1. All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Passes and memberships may not be shared.
2. All students must have a unique online account associated with a unique email address.
Friends and family members may not share the same email address. Classes are generally appropriate for ages 16 and up. Kids classes (except when noted) are generally appropriate for ages 8-15.
3. Every effort is made to hold class on time. The schedule is subject to change without prior notice. If a change in the schedule is needed, One Soul Yoga will make every attempt to notify students via email, phone and/or Facebook. Please check the online schedule for the most up-to-date schedule.
4. One Soul Yoga is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings. We do have cubbies in our wait area for shoes and personal belongings.
5. Front doors are locked at the start of every class. For safety reasons, no late entry is permitted and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
6. One Soul Yoga reserves the right to refuse entry.
7. All purchases of services and products are final. No refunds or credits are provided.
8. By registering online and attending classes at One Soul Yoga, you agree to our liability waiver (below) and will be asked to sign a paper copy on your first day of class and kept on file at the studio.
9. Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
10. It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice.
11. Unpaid classes or membership payments will be back-charged.
12. Cash payment is not accepted and no cash is held on premises at any time.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS & BOOKING ETIQUETTE
1. Class cancellations must be made 8 hours prior to the start of a reserved class. This will give us sufficient time to notify our waiting list. If you do not attend or cancel within 8 hours of start time, you will be fully charged for the class.
2. Cancellations must be made through our online registration system. Cancellations will not be accepted via e-mail or phone.
3. Workshops, events and trainings are non-refundable.
4. Credits will not be provided for enrollments canceled by student.
5. Please cancel if you are unable to attend to make your space available to others.
FOR YOGA CLASSES
1. Gear to bring: mat, towel, and water bottle.
2. No shoes or socks.
UNLIMITED CLASS PASSES & PUNCH CARDS
1. Unlimited Class Passes and punch cards may used for yoga and mediation classes. Special events, workshops and trainings have a separate fee. Class passes and punch cards are non-transferable and non-refundable. Punch cards are good for 90 days from the day purchased.
FIRST WEEK PROMOTION
1. Valid for new students only. One purchase per student.
2. One week is defined as 7 calendar days from the first registered class date (inclusive). For example, a First Week $20 pass purchased on 1/1 would expire on 1/7.
3. New students are defined as individuals who have never previously attend classes, workshops, or events at One Soul Yoga.
4. All promotions are non-transferable and non-returnable.
On your first visit to One Soul, you will be asked to sign a Liability Waiver and general information form. By registering for classes, workshops and events at One Soul Yoga, you agree to the following:
I understand yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, treatment, diagnosis or exam. I understand that yoga is a physical exercise activity that may include intense physical movement, stretching and balancing postures and may require a high level of physical exertion. As a result, as is the case with any physical activity, I understand the risks of injury, even serious or disabling, from practicing yoga, are inherent and are always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. I understand and voluntarily accept the risks inherent in the yoga classes offered by One Soul Yoga LLC. I hereby represent that I have consulted with a medical doctor and I am healthy and physically fit to practice the types of yoga offered by One Soul Yoga LLC. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I agree that I will listen to my body and promptly modify or discontinue such posture. If I am or in the future become pregnant, I affirm that I will notify the instructor and will consult with and obtain approval from my physician before practicing in yoga. I hereby irrevocably and forever release and discharge, and waive any claims that I, or the participant, have now or hereafter may have against One Soul Yoga LLC, its instructors, officers, owners, contractors, partners (including owners or representatives of facilities in which the yoga classes are held) or employees, including for ordinary negligence on the part of any One Soul Yoga LLC Parties for and on behalf of myself, my heirs, survivors, successors and assigns, in connection with any injury, liability or theft or damage of personal property I may experience in connection with the participation at One Soul Yoga LLC. I further acknowledge and agree that yoga instruction may include hands-on assists by the instructor and I hereby consent to being physically assisted from time to time by the instructor in connection with the practice of yoga, and should I ever withdraw my consent I will affirmatively state the same. One Soul Yoga LLC Parties will never touch students in an inappropriate or offensive manner. By registering for any class or workshop, I agree to allow my image to be photographed/videotaped without compensation unless I opt out by given written notice to the office. Images may be used by One Soul Yoga LLC for promotional materials and social media. Those under the age of 18 must have this form signed by a parent or guardian.