General terms of Tirana YogaClose TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read through the terms and conditions thoroughly before registering for any class subscription or membership with Tirana Yoga.
1. All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Passes and memberships may not be shared. If students do not use the full amount of classes in their package during the allotted time, classes may not be transferred and the student absorbs the cost.
2. All students must have a unique online account associated with a unique email address. Friends and family members may not share the same email address.
3. Please arrive at least ten minutes before class.
4. Please check in at reception before each class.
5. NO LATE ENTRY is permitted into any class. After 5 minutes from the start of class, students will not be allowed in. Leaving class early is strongly discouraged and students must notify the teacher in such case BEFORE the start of class.
6. Every effort is made to hold class on time. The schedule is subject to change without prior notice. Please check the online schedule for the most up-to-date schedule.
7. Bookings are to be made via the app MomoYoga, confirmed by telephone, or at the studio.
8. Tirana Yoga reserves the right to refuse entry into any class.
9. All purchases of services and products are final. No refunds or credits are provided.
10. Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
11. It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice. (You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga exercises)
12. Tirana Yoga is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
13. In attending classes at Tirana Yoga, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Tirana Yoga or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS & BOOKING ETIQUETTE
1. Class cancellations must be made 1 hour prior to the start of a reserved class without penalty. This will give us sufficient time to notify our waiting list. If you do not attend or cancel within 1 hour of start time, you will be fully charged for the class.
2. Cancellations must be made through our on-line reservation system Momo Yoga or smartphone app on Apple or Android devices. Cancellations will not be accepted via e-mail or phone.
3. Credits will not be provided for enrolments cancelled by student, and student may not transfer the “no show” class to another date.