vrijdag 18 oktober : Immersions***
|Tijd||18:00 - 19:30|
|Plaatsen||Les is vol|
Ideal for committed students or as a post teacher training. These sessions are for you when you are willing to immerse yourself in the yoga traditions. The ability to stay focussed and committed need to be in place as these are more intense sessions.
These sessions are for you to deepen your understanding of yoga, especially Hathayoga – asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha. You will explore various techniques which are less commonly practiced in regular classes. In addition to this, the anatomy of the yoga body, philosophy, and teaching styles are covered in greater depth and detail.
What are the topics of these trainings?
- september 20: deepen knowledge and practice of meditation and pranayama
- oktober 4: basic poses in a correct way, self and teaching
- oktober 18: handstand and scorpionpose
- november 1: deepening the teaching, knowledge and practice - scorpionpose
- november 15: learn how bodies perform asanas differently and how to adjust different bodies
- november 29: arm & leg balance poses
- december 13: expanding knowledge philosophically and in practice - arm & leg balance poses
- januari 10: hip-openers creating space
- januari 24: being an inspiring teacher
- februari 7: being an inspiring teacher & how to adjust different bodies
For who are these Immersions?
For Yoga teachers and serious yogis. You need some years of experience and a level 3 practice level. This does noet mean that you have to be most flexible person but that you are serious about improving asana, mudra, bandha and pranayama. As a teacher you learn how to become a better more authentic teacher. As a yogi you learn how to deepen and improve the effects of your yoga practice.
Small groups, personal attention. Semi-private.
We work with very small groups, so there is lots of personal attention to guide every participant on his or her personal journey.