vrijdag 18 september
- 18:00 - 19:30
- Stadshart | Elsrijk | Amstelveen
***For Yoga teachers and serious yogis. You need some years of experience and a level 3 practice level.
Before subscribing to these classes make sure to attend at least one Wednesday class with Olav and make yourself known to him about your intention to join the YMA immersions.
Ideal for committed students or as a post teacher training. These sessions are for you when you are willing to immerse yourself in the yoga traditions. The ability to stay focussed and committed need to be in place as these are more intense sessions.
These sessions are for you to deepen your understanding of yoga, especially Hathayoga – asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha. You will explore various techniques which are less commonly practiced in regular classes. In addition to this, the anatomy of the yoga body, philosophy, and teaching styles are covered in greater depth and detail.
What are the topics of these trainings?
- deepen knowledge and practice of meditation and pranayama
- basic poses in a correct way, self and teaching
- handstand and scorpionpose
- deepening the teaching, knowledge and practice - scorpionpose
- learn how bodies perform asanas differently and how to adjust different bodies
- arm & leg balance poses
- expanding knowledge philosophically and in practice - arm & leg balance poses
- hip-openers creating space
- being an inspiring teacher
- being an inspiring teacher & how to adjust different bodies
For who are these Immersions?
For Yoga teachers and serious yogis. You need some years of experience and a level 3 practice level. This does noet mean that you have to be most flexible person but that you are serious about improving asana, mudra, bandha and pranayama. As a teacher you learn how to become a better more authentic teacher. As a yogi you learn how to deepen and improve the effects of your yoga practice.
Small groups, personal attention. Semi-private.
We work with very small groups, so there is lots of personal attention to guide every participant on his or her personal journey.