General terms of Yoga with LoraClose As a participant in classes, workshops or retreats through Yoga with Lora I understand the following:
A yoga practice includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated.
If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, and ask for support from the teacher.
I will advise the instructor of any pre-existing conditions, as well as any new ones that may arise, that may adversely affect my ability to do specific activities.
I understand that yoga and other services offered through Yoga with Lora are not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment.
I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga and how I will move my body during my yoga practice.
*By attending classes I agree to the following*
1) I understand the following symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household
members, do not currently feel nor have experienced the listed symptoms within the
last 14 days:
- Dry Cough
- Sore Throat
- Chills or Shaking
- Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
2) I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed
with COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
3) I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been
exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 30 days.
4) I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of
the country, or to any city outside of the CITY area, that is considered a “hot spot” for
COVID-19 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention within the last 30 days.
5) I will maintain a minimum of 2 metres / 6 feet from the other students while waiting outside the studio, as well as in the studio whenever possible.
6) I understand that it is my responsibility to wear a mask at any time that I am not in my individual practice space. This includes but is not limited to: waiting outside of the studio prior to entering, entering and exiting the studio, and using the washroom.
7) I understand that it is my responsibility to sanitize my hands upon arrival.
8) I understand that it is my responsibility to contact Yoga with Lora if myself or a family member become COVID-19 positive at any time after I have attended classes.
I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter may have against Lora Colautti and her business Yoga with Lora, as well as any other teachers or facilitators that may be conducting classes or workshops in the Yoga with Lora studio, on its property or under its name.