zondag 29 maart
- 11:00 - 16:00
- Schoolstraat 28
We will livestream our day course using Zoom. You can download the Zoom app to your phone or tablet, or you can use it on your computer in a browser! Please go to www.zoom.us for more information and downloads!
The stream will open 5 minutes before so we can say hi :-)
Registration are as usual, via momoyoga. About 30-45 minutes before the class starts, registered yogis will receive an email with a code to enter this Zoom class.
** ** **
Whether this is your first pregnancy or not the road to parenthood is a very special time for you and your family.
In the Netherlands, it’s important to know about ‘the standard ‘approach to pregnancy and birth from what you may be used to in your own country. But… don’t stress!
Getting the knowledge and learning the techniques from this course will empower and support you and your partner in having the birth experience you most wish for.
Join us (from 3rd trimester; 28 weeks plus) to prepare yourself, your partner and discover many birthing options. This course will not only be informational and practical, but also lots of fun!!
Subjects that will be covered:
- The physiology of birth, including all stages
- Pain coping techniques and options available
- Instinctive versus guided pushing
- Home versus hospital birth
- Birth planning
- Postpartum support and care
With involvement of your partner, continuous support and one-on-one guidance, you will most likely have an empowering, safe and joyful birth experience. These topics and more will be discussed during our course together.
- Start at 11:00 am. We will start streaming 5 minutes earlier so we can say hi to each other.
- 13:00 Break for lunch (at the comfort of your own home)
- Finishat 16:00 pm.
- Wear comfortable cloth
- Price: per *couple – 199 EURO
- Payment confirms registration (see link in event)
*”A couple” can be your birth support partner, mother, sister or friend.
Looking forward to seeing you online and supporting you in the journey of having a calm and pleasant childbirth!
* Your teacher/hosts is a certified, trained and experienced birth doula and childbirth educators. She has the background of Physical therapy.
Workshops, courses and events can be cancelled by sending an email to email@example.com. Cancellation up to 7 days before the workshop or event is eligible for a 50 % refund. Cancellations after that grace period, are not eligible for a refund.