Sales position at Momoyoga. Help us grow in the global yoga community.
At Momoyoga, we are a relatively small team, but we have big dreams. Our mission? To create a home for every yoga teacher by making the best management software for yoga professionals worldwide. With this, we need your assistance. We are searching for the right person to join us in our quest to serve the global yoga community.
Momoyoga started in the Netherlands. In 2016, we opened our doors to yoga studios worldwide. Since then, more than 500,000 yogis have booked over 10 million yoga classes in more than 60 countries.
We are a creative and product-customer-minded team. We are ambitious, though modest. Valuing the individual behind every team member. We want to build a great product but also create a great working environment where we enjoy working together and grow the company at the same time.
What is the challenge? 🚀
Growing Momoyoga's position in the global yoga community. Build and expand current and new relationships with customers, partners, and basically, anyone within the yoga community. We believe that the growth path is in the roots of the yoga community.
Momoyoga has a leading position in some European countries, though there is still a lot of growth potential. We aim to become the absolute market leader in Europe and the default studio software for yoga professionals worldwide.
That's why we are looking for a Sales Specialist to join the Momoyoga team. The challenge, in short: Help us grow by building new relationships every day.
What am I going to do? 🤔
- You will reach out and connect one on one with customers to build strong relationships and drive community-led growth.
- You will create a pool with potential customers (leads), connect with them and follow up on previous conversations and calls.
- You will connect, build and foster relationships with our partners (i.e., influencers, partner companies, and yoga brands).
- You will build a personal network of professionals within the yoga market.
- You will host a weekly demo of our product.
- You will attend yoga events (conferences, festivals) and connect with our audience.
- You will understand and align with the monthly growth targets.
- You will do mostly hands-on tasks at the start, finding what works and what does not. Later, you will help build the team and share your knowledge and experience with new team members.
Who do I work together with? 👩💻🧑🏻💻
You will join the team as the first full-time Sales specialist. Next, you will collaborate closely with the Customer Success team and be in direct contact with the Product team. As Momoyoga still is relatively small, you’ll work with everyone. Many of the weekly and monthly events are all-team gatherings. You will learn from everyone in the company.
What skills do I need? 📋
We are looking for a candidate who naturally loves to connect with people.
- Someone who has a natural ‘Growth mindset.’ You need growth as much as you need water and food 😄
- Someone who has a natural ‘Sales mindset.’ You just love to talk (about our product) to everyone in the yoga community.
- Someone who is hands-on. You are neither shy nor too proud to do the dirty work.
- Someone who is fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Someone who ‘picks up the phone’ without any hesitation.
- Someone who is communicative. Someone who loves to create new relationships.
- Someone who has an affinity with the yoga market and can really get their feet in the yoga community.
- Someone who is persuasive and energetic and can convey their enthusiasm, whether over the phone or in written words.
- Someone who can work independently but is also a team player.
- Someone who has a hands-on mentality and is proactive when recognizing opportunities for our customers, our team, and the company.
- Someone who is flexible and can handle ‘change’ being our daily business.
- Someone who can manage to organize their own time, having a lot of freedom, but takes responsibility accordingly.
- Someone who is productive and can work towards measurable goals.
Why work at Momoyoga? 🏡
At Momoyoga, we work with an international team of creative and unique personalities. We celebrate successes and milestones together and believe in maintaining the right balance - between your work and personal life, between effort and relaxation. Our company culture is something we highly value and are proud of. We believe in empowering each other and will support you in taking up ownership of your role so that you can grow as Momoyoga grows. 🚀
What else do we offer? ✨
- Free sports membership at your studio of choice - Brilliant things happen in balanced minds. We’ll support you in looking after your body and mind.
- Holiday allowance - Just right in time before your Summer holiday, you’ll receive an additional sum worth 8% of your gross annual.
- Monthly team borrels and events - We regularly connect in person to reflect, look ahead, or simply have fun.
- Flexible holiday days - We love what we do, and equally love taking a break. We expect you to take a minimum of 25 days per year (FTE).
- Famous annual “Momoyoga retreat” - A one-week trip with fancy accommodation in the middle of nature - We won’t spoil more.
- Equipment with the latest tech & tools - Macbook Air or Pro, we want you to have the equipment that you’re the most comfortable with. We use tools such as Slack, Jira, and Helpscout to work collaboratively and efficiently.
- Regular participation in yoga classes - What’s a better way of getting to know your own customers and finding balance at the same time?
The role preferably is part-time for 24 hours per week. You will work with our team on-site in Tilburg (NL) but you also have the flexibility to work some days per week from home. Please only apply if you live within a radius of 100km from Tilburg.
How to Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Don’t hesitate and send your motivation and CV to Joost directly.