Design/UX Intern at Momoyoga. Work at a fast-growing SaaS company, making studio software that is intuitive and crazy-easy in use.
"We help yoga teachers worldwide find balance in studio management."
At Momoyoga, we are a relatively small team, but we have some big dreams. Our mission? To help people find balance. Helping yoga studios around the world by creating the best management software. And with this, we need your help. We are searching for the right person to join us in our quest to conquer the (yoga) world.
We are a creative and product-customer-minded team. We are ambitious though modest. We value the individual behind every team member. We want to build a great product but also create a great working environment where we enjoy working together and growing the company.
What am I going to do? 🤔
- You will convert user stories into design.
- You create and improve interaction designs.
- You work on product, app, corporate website, dashboards, etc.
- You support all communication towards (international) customers.
- You work together with other designers and developers.
What skills do I need? 📋
We are looking for someone who is digitally oriented and has a feel for interface design.
- Someone who has a strong online portfolio.
- Someone who is used to apps like Figma, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator.
- Someone who likes to work on an online product.
- Someone who can empathize with the user.
- Someone who works pixel-perfect.
- Someone who can work independently, but is also a team player.
- Someone careful, accurate, and complete. Someone who reads all these bullets.
What can I expect? 👏
- To thrive in the fast-paced and agile environment of an online start-up.
- Driven, happy, and professional colleagues.
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work remotely.
- A workspace right in the city center of Tilburg, a 5-minute walk from the central station.
- A daily, healthy lunch provided by Momoyoga.
- A fixed internship allowance.
Sound like a good fit for you? Don’t hesitate and email Yannick directly.