Developer Intern at Momoyoga. Work at a fast-growing SaaS company, making studio software that is intuitive and crazy-easy in use.
"We help yoga teachers worldwide find balance in studio management."
At Momoyoga, we are a relatively small team, but we have some big dreams. Our mission? To help people find balance. Helping yoga studios around the world by creating the best management software. And with this, we need your help. We are searching for the right person to join us in our quest to conquer the (yoga) world.
We are a creative and product-customer-minded team. We are ambitious though modest. We value the individual behind every team member. We want to build a great product but also create a great working environment where we enjoy working together and growing the company.
What am I going to do? 🤔
You will work on the Momoyoga platform in a self-managing, multidisciplinary team. Together, we look at your affinity and your wishes for development. This way, you and the team will improve existing functionality and develop new ideas.
What skills do I need? 📋
We are looking for someone who wants to conquer the (yoga) world with us.
- Iemand met affiniteit voor programmeren, ongeacht de taal en het framework.
- Iemand die een project kan draaien en overzicht houdt.
Wat kan ik verwachten? 👏
- To thrive in the fast-paced and agile environment of an online start-up.
- Driven, happy, and professional colleagues.
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work remotely.
- A workspace right in the city center of Tilburg, a 5-minute walk from the central station.
- A daily, healthy lunch provided by Momoyoga.
- A fixed internship allowance.
Sound like a good fit for you? Don’t hesitate and email Stefan directly.