Chair Yoga | ONLINE via Zoom
Wednesday, 14 June •
11:00 AM - 11:45 AM
Rosieglo Yoga Online (via Zoom)
This is a live online yoga class via Zoom, streamed from our Studio based class.
Join us in the studio for chair yoga. In this 45 minute practice, we'll focus on combining breath and movement. We’ll start with some warm ups, move into a bit of a flow with postures and then end in a rest posture. The entire practice will all be possible from a chair, but there will be sections where you have the option of standing if you'd like to.
Chair yoga is a great option for:
- people who find it more difficult to move from the floor to standing in a mat-based class,
- people who are recovering from injury or experiencing chronic pain,
- people who are recovering from long covid and wanting to return to a regular practice,
- people who are new to yoga and want to try a gentle practice
- anyone who is looking to try something a little bit different from a mat-based class!
Please ensure you have a suitable chair ideally without arms and not deeply cushioned. Something sturdy where your feet can touch the floor when seated. A dining chair or folding desk chair is a good option.
Book with the following class passes:-
For those on a budget:
£7.00 virtual class pass for an individual
£10.00 virtual class pass for a group (couples, families or more than 1 person)
For those who want to use up existing credits:
£8.50 per class with a 10 Class Flexipass
£10 per single class
Once you have booked you will be sent an email with a link to join the class half an hour before the class starts.
Please refer to our class Usage Policy here: https://rosieglo.co.uk/disclaimer/
If you are new to Rosieglo Yoga please complete our Health Form before joining an online class.
How do I join a Zoom ‘meeting’?
You will receive an email invitation from the meeting host.
Click on the link in the email and you will be taken to the meeting.
Share this class