Woensdag, 14 juni •
20:30 - 21:30
Schoolstraat 28, Womanhood studio
Restore body, mind, and soul in this relaxing and rejuvenating class. Expect gentle stretches, long luxurious holds, and introspective meditation. Dive deep as you explore the layers of your consciousness.
Yin yoga will support you while explorig the softer side of your asana practice. A meditative, grounding practice that allows our bodies to slow down and receive rest within poses that are held longer and with intention to achieve periods of deep rest within longer periods of savasana.
We begin with a slow flow of somatic movements that support our nervous systems productively while softening the body with the incorporation of guided breath work.
A mid-week self-care gift to indulge the senses with gratitude and intentional mindfulness. Come along and embrace the quiet, reflective energy of yin yoga.
- Suitable for all genders, ages and pre-existing conditions.
- Please let the teacher know upfront your injuries and aliments.
- Bring warm fluffy socks and dress in layers. A scarf is helpful to use towards the end of our practice.
- Please bring your own yoga mat. If you would like to use one of our mats, the cost is €3 (cash or pin).
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the class start time.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 2 hours before class starts. You must do this via the MomoYoga booking system.
- If you wish to swap your class from in-studio to online, you must do this via MomoYoga.
- If you have a Womanhood Unlimited Class Pass and fail to show up or cancel in time, you will be invoiced for the price of the class.
Deel deze les